RE: Frage: Deutsche eBay Verkäufer

#1 von tommyheadleycox ( gelöscht ) , 17.03.2015 21:20

Ich brauche ein paar Ratschläge von eBay-Verkäufer in Deutschland. 3 Wochen her , kaufte ich ein Märklin Lok von einem Deutsch ebay Verkäufer. Die Beschreibung sagte Zustand 1 und mit OVP . Als es ankam , gab es keine OVP, und ein Betätigungsteilunterbrochen worden war. Jemand hatte versucht, den Teil mit schwarzem Isolierband reparieren. Der Verkäufer entschuldigt und erklärt, das Einzelteil zurück zu nehmen. Ich will sehr vorsichtig sein , dass ich das Einzelteil korrekt zu versenden. Aber der Verkäufer werden nicht an meine E-Mails zu reagieren. Der Verkäufer sagte nur: " Bringen Sie das Einzel . " Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was das Einzelteil für Zollzwecke anzurufen. Ich glaube, ich nenne es "Broken Spielzeugeisenbahn . " Klingt das richtig? Auch , wie kann ich für die Kosten der Rücksendung erstattet bekommen ? Der Verkäufer hat sich bereit erklärt , die Rücksendung bezahlen . Das ist alles sehr bedauerlich. Ich war dankbar , einen deutschen ebay Verkäufer, der in die USA versendet würde.

---------------Englisch------------------
I need some advice from eBay sellers in Germany. 3 weeks ago, I bought a Märklin lok from a german ebay seller. The description said Zustand 1 and Mit OVP. When it arrived, there was no OVP, and an operating part had been broken. Someone had tried to repair the part with black vinyl tape. The seller apologized and agreed to take the item back. I want to be very careful that I ship the item correctly. But the seller won't respond to my emails. The seller just said "Return the item." I'm not sure what to call the item for customs purposes. I think I'll call it "Broken toy train." Does that sound correct? Also, how do I get reimbursed for the return shipping costs? The seller has agreed to pay the return shipping. This is all very unfortunate. I was thankful to find a German ebay seller who would ship to the USA.

tommyheadleycox

#2 von rmayergfx , 17.03.2015 22:47

Hello Tommy,

i think this is the wrong forum for your question about ebay and your problems with a german seller.
try to get help in the ebay forum or from paypal, if you payed with it. if someone is selling an item and the description tells it is with the OVP and then there is no OVP the description is wrong and ebay can help you. i don´t know what you mean by operating part is broken. Only ebay or paypal can help you. There is no need to post any information about the ebay seller or item number, nobody but you has seen the damaged item. i am sorry, but this can happen on ebay. also it can be possible that the item was not packed good enough for shipping to you. So you have to clear this directly with the seller or ebay/paypal and not with the help from stummi forum.

kind regards

Ralf

Der Computer soll die Arbeit des Menschen erleichtern und nicht umgekehrt!
Neue Kupplungen für Faller OHU Selbstentladewagen: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=82863
Kein Support per PN !

rmayergfx
ICE-Sprinter
Gleise C-K-Flex-M-Gleis
Spurweite H0, Z, 1
Steuerung MS2, 6021, 60213
Stromart AC, Digital, Analog

#3 von Byteshark , 24.03.2015 15:56

If you main concern is the customs declaration,

"Defekter Artikel" (defective item) or
"Rücksendung" (returned shipment)

should ensure that no problems with german customs ensue.

- Carsten

Byteshark
InterRegio (IR)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC, Digital

#4 von E95 , 24.03.2015 21:48

Hi Tommy,

if you should return this model, please declare it as " returned shipment of an defective item" (Ruecksendung eines defekten Artikels)

Gruß

Peter

E95
InterRegioExpress (IRE)
Gleise Roco Line
Spurweite H0
Steuerung Intellibox
Stromart DC, Digital