RE: Komisches Verhalten Innenbeleuchtung Märklin TEE 39706

#1 von Furttaler , 29.11.2020 19:32

Hallo Stummis

Mir ist aufgefallen, dass wenn ich beim Mä 39706 Insider TEE die Tischbeleuchtung einschalte, die Beleuchtung im Steuerwagen
ein schönes Stück heller wird.

Ich kann zwar damit leben, trotzdem nimmt mich wunder ob dies bei euch auch so ist?

Viele MoBa Grüsse

Sven

Furttaler  
Furttaler
InterRegio (IR)
Gleise C-Gleis
Spurweite H0
Steuerung ESU 50210 zusammen mit Mä 6021 und 6040, Pendelzugsteuerung ESU Detector
Stromart AC, Digital

RE: Komisches Verhalten Innenbeleuchtung Märklin TEE 39706

#2 von mike c , 29.11.2020 21:46

Hallo Sven,

Ich habe solch ein Auskommen nicht bemerkt. Ich werde meinem Triebzug Heute nochmals anschauen.

Die Wagen sind mit 4-poligen Kupplungen zusammen verbunden. Der Decoder liegt in Triebwagen.
Die Verbindungen dienen zur Stromabnahme, zu den Schlussbeleuchtung ein/aus und weiss/rot, die Innenbeleuchtung der Wagen, die Führerstandbeleuchting (Steuerwagen) und die Tischlampen im Speisewagen. Nur wenn jedes Beleuchtungsmodul (pro-Wagen) ein eigener Funktionsdecoder hat, könnte die Verkabelung anders sein.

I don't know how this is done. There is as far as I know only the one decoder in the power unit. It has to select power from either the front or rear slider. It also has to provide power for the taillights. I suppose that power always is connected from the steuerwagen and the decoder just selects either slider as power source. If the return is obtained from the wheels and not from the power unit. that would avoid having to use one of the four conductors for return. To have the cab lighting and table lamps, each would need a separate conductor, absent separate function decoders in those cars for that feature.
So, in that case, the 4 conductors would be Steuerwagen feed, head/tailights, cab lighting and table lamps. That still leaves the interior lights, which also need a separate conductor to turn on or off unless there was a function decoder in each car.

There is no mention of a wiring harness in the manual. I guess that the power goes to the lighting PC board and from there to the next set of connectors. There likely has to be a function decoder in each coach. If so, there may be some crossbreed on the PC board of the dining coach which is somehow being passed via the connectors to the Steuerwagen. Do the Steuerwagen headlights/taillights also get brighter What about the cab lighting?

MfG

Mike C

mike c  
mike c
EuroCity (EC)
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, DC, Digital, Analog