RE: jz-sz-locosteam model ho class 03

#1 von meh362 , 11.02.2013 11:22

Hello everyone today we talk about a model ho real steam locomotive that years ago 'was used to historical trains still under yugoslavija and slovenija, is now for those who want to see the museum siska of ljubljana.
we speak of the jz-sz 03 series - this series of locomotives were built in order to reduce journey times between wien and Trieste on the line in 10.5 Südbahn the initial design of the locomotive draws jointly produced by Steg and plants and Floridsdorf Wiener Neustadt in 1914. were delivered 44 locomotives of this series distributed in Vienna, Trieste, Innsbruck and Maribor.
Since 1913 MAV Gépgyár in Budapest began production of this locomotive is numbered MAV 302 -After World War 13 locomotives of the series went to the JDZ are not born nel1932 locomotives series jz 06, the JDZ / SW 03 1932 there have trainatato prestigious international trains such as the Simplon-Orient and 'Orient-Express in view of the fact that they were part of the railway department of Ljubljana have the same also worked in Croatia until 1968 with freight and passenger trains from Ljubljana to Zagreb to Pula and then be deleted from the service.
technical data
Length over the buffers 17 54 m
Volume of a cube of water 16. M.
V max 90 kmh
news of the 'last hour the firm roco well it will produce this locosteam in 2013......
here is the movie with a friend through tine with limited production model 10 pieces Metakit Micro-sz 03 -

the video

http://www.miniaturna-zeleznica.com/avdiovideo/bolsjak.html
Luca's train page
my hompage

http://trainpagesofluca.net/

My name is luca this is my layout my collections of model ho is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state

meh362
InterRegio (IR)
Homepage: Link
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, Analog

RE: jz-sz-locosteam model ho class 03

#2 von SZ 661 ( gelöscht ) , 11.02.2013 14:30

Wo ist Tono (unsere museums lokfurer)?

SZ 661