RE: Hello. N Scale from Portugal

#1 von luis_lopes ( gelöscht ) , 19.07.2012 18:43

Hi all.

My name is Luís and I live in Portugal. I collect N-Scale stock, from Spain to Japan.

I am sorry to write in English, and I hope that I can continue to do so, because I can't write in German I work in a Hobby shop in Portugal.

I Sign up this forum, because it is a huge source of usefull information.

Here is my collection of locomotives, so far:

This was an offer. It is an old 3 rail Iberten classe 321. I can't convert it to 2 rail, so iot will be just a decorative item...

Kato ED75-700 from JR. A japanese locomotive.

Tomix EH500. The most beautifull locomotive from my collection that was an offer from a big friend.

Fleischmann BR50.

Kato SVT 137. Wunderschön!!!

Arnold VT08.5. It is an old modell, but a really good one.

Fleischmann 737205: Ae 6/6 from SBB.

Thank you.

Cheers.

luis_lopes

#2 von luis_lopes ( gelöscht ) , 20.07.2012 14:55

A new loco in my collection:

An Arnold DB BR212.

What a beauty.

luis_lopes

#3 von Shadowpadawan ( gelöscht ) , 20.07.2012 22:04

Hello Luis,

a nice collection you have. Espacially the german ones.

Do you also have a model railway layout? Or some waggons for your locomotives? Do you have some pictures of them?

But a question about the Iberten model you have. I didn't know that there was a 3-rail-system for N-scale model railway. Did I understand you in the right way?
Who was the manufactor? Maybe you have some more information about it.

Best regards,

Shadowpadawan

#4 von luis_lopes ( gelöscht ) , 23.07.2012 10:35

Hello.

Thnak you for your answer.

I had some model layouts in the past, but I moved to another house, so I am in the planning stage for two different layouts: A modular Japanese themed layout (small modules of 31 x 15 cms, using KATO unitrack) and a permanet layout in the spare room with something like 300 x 45 cm, Swiss based, but to run all of my models.

About the Ibertren 3 Rail system you can Google it using "Ibertren 3N". It was something like Märklin system, but using DC. The system had very low follwers, and Ibertren was forced to start building models for the 2 Rail system. This was something the forced Ibertren to shut down in the early 1990's.

luis_lopes