RE: My humble collection / H0

#26 von Laurent , 06.08.2020 23:11

Both the amount of pictures and the amount of details are amazing. Simply stunning. I assume the details are around the same level as, for example, a Philotrain does?

Cheers from Holland,
Laurent

Ich bin Niederländer und mein Deutsch ist nicht Perfekt. Tut mir leid, Danke.
Mein Youtube channel
Mein Teppichbahning Topic

Laurent  
Laurent
CityNightLine (CNL)
Gleise C Gleis
Spurweite H0
Steuerung CS3+MS2 / IB1
Stromart AC, Digital

#27 von alex_nozadze , 07.08.2020 11:18

Zitat

Both the amount of pictures and the amount of details are amazing. Simply stunning. I assume the details are around the same level as, for example, a Philotrain does?

Cheers from Holland,
Laurent

Hello Laurent ,
yes Micro Metakit / Micro Feinmechanik / Trix Fine Arts along with Philotrain and other companies trying to make models with maximum details, from brass, no plastik details (except glass imitations in cabin) , also they use stainless steel and silver for some details as I know ...
this is handcrafted models in hi-end quality ....

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#28 von alex_nozadze , 08.08.2020 15:00

I made new photos for Micro Feinmechanik 03804H.L. Gattung I TV K.Sächs.Sts.E.B.

https://ibb.co/album/bjkdmm

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#29 von alex_nozadze , 28.08.2020 20:44

New photos for
Micro Feinmechanik 03405H.L BR 03 1087 Erwin Kramer / DR Ost / Edition 2003
Deutsche Reichsbahn Ost , Super Pacific Baureihe 03 1087
Krauss-Maffei 1940, Bauzustand 1957 / RBD Dresden/BW Dresden Alt

link to album https://ibb.co/album/7jWDpG

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#30 von alex_nozadze , 09.09.2020 07:43

My collection :

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#31 von alex_nozadze , 16.10.2020 07:58

Model from my collection:

Micro Feinmechanik 00200H.L Kgl.Bay.Sts.B Pfälzisch.Netz P3 II "Dr. VonClemm"

Model of one of the most unusual and remarkable
steam locomotives in the history of steam locomotives. The famous P 3 II of the Palatinate Railway / Pfälzischen Eisenbahn /.
The protagonist and star of the 1900 Paris World Exhibition is the legendary Krauss steam locomotive with an auxiliary mechanism.

This stunning release from Micro Metakit is unique and uncontested.
One of the most coveted and sought-after models in the Bavarian collection from Micro Metakit.
Anyone who is very seriously interested in the Bavarian railway theme of the 1st era and collects small-scale models of rolling stock will appreciate this wonderful model.
The construct, design, engineering and technical solutions of the prototype are very unusual, non-standard and able to surprise anyone.
And on the model, all this beauty and innovation are shown with all scrupulousness, uncompromisingly, extremely accurately and in detail, with attention to every little detail and maximum correspondence to the prototype.
The model is gorgeous, very beautiful, very interesting technically.

The locomotive is shown in the dark blue livery of the Palatinate railway and with a 4-axle tender, the undercarriage is gray, the ruling is gold.
In this livery, this steam locomotive was presented at the World Exhibition in Paris in 1900. The corresponding plate is installed on the boiler.
Graduated in 2001. Circulation 180 copies.
There was also a release in purple livery with 3-axis tenders with a circulation of 120 pieces and in the standard green livery of the Bavarian Royal Railways with a circulation of 30 pieces.

All models from Micro-Metakit are manufactured
manually made of brass, cupronickel and stainless steel. All connections
soldered, pressed or threaded. The exception is imitation of glazing in the booth.

Prototype:
Built in 1900 at the Krauss plant / Krauss / in a single copy. It was a test, experimental locomotive for fast communication.
Like the predecessor of the P3 I, it was an Atlantic-Lokomotive with internal cylinders and a 2'B1 '(Achsfolge 2'B1') wheel arrangement.
P 3 II two-cylinder compound and the main design feature was the presence of a switchable drive to the middle auxiliary axle of the front
runner 3-axle trolley. The drive was carried out from two front outer cylinders. In normal position it was lifted 30mm from the rail head.
It was used and entered into action / at will and need / when starting off and when driving on steep climbs.
Another feature of the P 3II is balancing weights for balancing the driving parts of the main steam engine, installed on both sides
ash pan, which moved, set in motion by special drawbars.

In 1902 the locomotive was reconstructed and the auxiliary drive and balancers were removed.
The preliminary plan of the German Reichsbahn called for a reclassification to BR 14 121.
Was decommissioned in 1924.

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#32 von alex_nozadze , 10.01.2021 15:09

All together

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#33 von Allegheny1600 , 10.01.2021 18:31

Hi Alex,
What a great collection you have, it is superb, bravo!
I only have a couple of Weinert locos now and some American brass! I had a Micro Metakit K.Bay.Sts.b G5/5 in the past and it was wonderful so I understand your desire to have this calibre of models, they are a delight to own and observe.
In my case, I was taking some of my stock to public exhibitions and I felt that ordinary people didn’t appreciate them any more than regular toys, like Hornby so I didn’t bother any more. I probably should have kept the G5/5, looking at your models.
Best regards,
John

freundliche Grüße,
John Edge aus England.

Meine Anlage: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=118950

Allegheny1600
InterRegio (IR)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC, Digital

#34 von Schwedenzug , 10.01.2021 18:44

Good evening,

Thanks for displaying your treasures, its really amazing! This is a part of model-railroading that most of us here in the Forum dont come in contact with too much I would say. Its amazing what can be done in this scale, if I was told that it was "0" gauge 1:45 I would not doubt it, but its not!

The steam-locos are of course fantastic, but I wonder if the nice Electric Engines arent my favourites in your collection. I did look at the Trix Fine art myself because its obtainable on Ebay (Well, sort of....) but it would honestly not fit very well into my other stuff of standard Roco/Märklin and others. But maybe in this case "less is more" - and by that I meaning having to give up of some other desirable items to get this one loco. Im afraid heading down that path, as I dont know where it would end up.

Martin from Sweden.

Fahre misch-anlage mit 2- und 3-leiter in fast alle Epochen! Haupt-thema Deutschland Epoche III-IV und auch Ost.
Ich bin nicht der Martin aus "Märklin of Sweden"!

Schwedenzug  
Schwedenzug
EuroCity (EC)
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, DC, Digital, Analog

#35 von alex_nozadze , 11.01.2021 11:02

Zitat von Allegheny1600 im Beitrag My humble collection / H0

Hi Alex,
What a great collection you have, it is superb, bravo!
I only have a couple of Weinert locos now and some American brass! I had a Micro Metakit K.Bay.Sts.b G5/5 in the past and it was wonderful so I understand your desire to have this calibre of models, they are a delight to own and observe.
In my case, I was taking some of my stock to public exhibitions and I felt that ordinary people didn’t appreciate them any more than regular toys, like Hornby so I didn’t bother any more. I probably should have kept the G5/5, looking at your models.
Best regards,
John

Hi John , thank you for appreciation ! Micro Metakit K.Bay.Sts.b G5/5 is a gorgeous model, I look forward to have it in my collection .
I agree that this section of finest models in H0 not so popular among people , I guess the main factor is the price . I had before more than 150 steam locos from Brawa, Roco, Tris, Fleischmann , Liliput and others , and I was always in pursuit for high level of details , (I don't care for running quality,sound and other staff) , and when I started to compare models with photos I was not happy .. that why I decide to swap all models to brass, like Micro Metakit / Feinmechanik , Trix Fine Art . Brass models also not ideal, but no other solutions at this moment . I love German Steam engines, especially Era I-II , and MM/MF unbeatable models in quality/details/prototypes .. It is pity that this company out of business ... Actualy there is no more brass manufacture on market with german steamers ...

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#36 von alex_nozadze , 11.01.2021 11:11

Zitat von Schwedenzug im Beitrag My humble collection / H0

Good evening,

Thanks for displaying your treasures, its really amazing! This is a part of model-railroading that most of us here in the Forum dont come in contact with too much I would say. Its amazing what can be done in this scale, if I was told that it was "0" gauge 1:45 I would not doubt it, but its not!

The steam-locos are of course fantastic, but I wonder if the nice Electric Engines arent my favourites in your collection. I did look at the Trix Fine art myself because its obtainable on Ebay (Well, sort of....) but it would honestly not fit very well into my other stuff of standard Roco/Märklin and others. But maybe in this case "less is more" - and by that I meaning having to give up of some other desirable items to get this one loco. Im afraid heading down that path, as I dont know where it would end up.

Martin from Sweden.

Hello Martin ,

Thank you for application ! I love to share collection !

Electric locos (German Era I-II) in brass are few on market , MM produce only 2 models, ES51 (E06) and Ep209/210 (E49) and they are amazing, they have light, digital decoder (which is not usual for brass models from MM) and even more the engine and transmission is like on real engine !

Trix Fine Art EG507 have lights and sound decoder ,

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#37 von alex_nozadze , 09.08.2021 07:44

Micro Feinmechanik 02503H.L S3/5H K.Bay.Sts.B.

Dave2 hat sich bedankt!

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#38 von Hobbybahn , 09.08.2021 09:30

Dear Alex,

thanks a lot for sharing.

Do you "use" them? Or more "looking"? And do you also collect waggons?

Warm regards
Kay

alex_nozadze hat sich bedankt!
Hobbybahn  
Hobbybahn
InterRegio (IR)
Spurweite H0
Steuerung CS, Ecos

#39 von alex_nozadze , 10.08.2021 08:12

Dear Kay ,

I have a TrainSafe display, so the locos are for view :)
Have few waggons from Bavaria and one from MM , will make an overview later ....

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#40 von alex_nozadze , 13.08.2021 15:28

Micro Metakit 93300H. G5/5 K.Bay.Sts.B.

Dave2 hat sich bedankt!

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#41 von alex_nozadze , 16.08.2021 08:36

Micro Metakit 93400H. S 3/6 (a) K.Bay.Sts.B.

Uegloff, Dave2 und emilio haben sich bedankt!

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

#42 von alex_nozadze , 18.08.2021 18:00

Micro Metakit 93100H. Pt 2/4 K.Bay.Sts.B. 1993 year ,

Dave2 und emilio haben sich bedankt!

alex_nozadze
RegionalExpress (RE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC

Welche kleinen Schleppdenderloks gibt es als Modell? (Egal welche Epoche oder welches Herkunftsland)