RE: from luca's train page the model HO eletric locomotive class SZ 363 005

#1 von meh362 , 05.08.2017 15:52

hallo my name is meh362 this is my layout my collections of model ho is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans stateHere are a few pictures and videos from my HO model railway layout, which is based on a through station on the Slovenian railtrack line to station Pivka and the croatian border station Sapjane.
Today I presented my model of the Slovenian Railways homebuilt class sz 363 005 all units still in service have the new livery of slovenian raiilways red-only one have the old
beatiful''blont''colour for a job done with the help of resin and details of brass and plastic.........

my website
http://www.trainpagesofluca.com/

dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state photos and other...
bye meh362

My name is luca this is my layout my collections of model ho is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state

meh362
InterRegio (IR)
Homepage: Link
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, Analog

RE: from luca's train page the model HO eletric locomotive class SZ 363 005

#2 von SZ 06-018 , 12.11.2020 16:21

Hi meh362,

Awesome what you created there in terms of designing and producing of models from the 'southern Europe'!

Since I am also interested in H0 trains from Slovenia, I wondered if you would know a list of slovenian locomotive and waggon models that are ready to buy. I am afraid, I couldn't afford as much patience to create them on my own.

Many thanks and best regards aka lep pozdrav
Kris

Viele Grüße
Kris

SZ 06-018
S-Bahn (S)