RE: Spare parts for Marklin 37756

#1 von WestC0rk ( gelöscht ) , 20.06.2016 20:37

Good evening fellow Forum members. My apologies but I do not speak German.

I hope a forum member will be able to help me. I recently bought an unused Marklin 37756 SJ Heavy freight locomotive as a repair project. The locomotive was badly damaged. I ordered spare parts from Marklin online shop. However Marklin do not list the pufferbohle as a spare part. Does any member know where I can get 2 pufferbohle and the cabling and isolators on the roof which are also missing.

The locomotive is now running and all sounds are working but it does not look nice without the pufferbohle and isolators.

Thank you

John

WestC0rk

#2 von Dölerich Hirnfiedler , 20.06.2016 21:08

Hi John,

In such special cases I recommend to contact ersatzteile@maerklin.de directly. It may take some time but this is the easiest way to get parts which are not listed. It can help if you attach some photos of the damaged parts.

Regards

D.

Aus einem Märklin-Patentantrag von 1975.

Dölerich Hirnfiedler
ICE-Sprinter
Gleise VB
Spurweite H0, Z, 0, 00, 1
Stromart AC, DC, Digital, Analog

#3 von WestC0rk ( gelöscht ) , 21.06.2016 21:38

Thank you for that suggestion.
I have now contacted Marklin at the email address you suggested and attached photos. I got an automated reply. Hopefully it will not be too long before I get a response from Marklin Service.

Best wishes,

John

WestC0rk

#4 von katzenjogi , 22.06.2016 11:24

Hello John,

the reaction time of the spare parts service is about a month. So after you received the automated answer mail for successful delivery of your question, you need some patience.

I had actually a question about some missing parts of the c-track lantern and received an answer quite exactly a month after the first contact. I bought the missing parts in the meanwhile by myself. I did not expect to get any response at all.

But for me it would have been jacket like trouser, as we like to say here in Germany. Though the parts were missing in an original closed and sealed plastic bag, they offered me to buy the missing ones...

Kind Regards

Juergen

katzenjogi
Metropolitan (MET)

#5 von WestC0rk ( gelöscht ) , 16.07.2016 13:56

Thank you all for your advice. The locomotive has now been sent to Marklin and the wait begins.

John

WestC0rk