RE: Which current conducting couplers for Roco coaches

#1 von LongHairedDavid , 28.11.2019 18:29

I have a Marklin 3rail DCC layout.
I want to replace some 2nd hand SBB coaches that I bought off EBay with some new ones. The coaches I have suffer from numerous running issues. Also, I have tried to add lighting to two coaches (one had lighting and a slider) using ESU current conducting couplers but these seem to be very "hit and miss".

I am looking at buying Roco 74570/573/574 as a combination and need to get lighting into them. Roco offer a suitable slider/grinder and lighting sets for the coaches. I need to get some current conducting couplers for the other two coaches. I am looking at the Viessmann 5048. Would these be suitable for the coach combination that I am considering?

David

Long Haired David
AKA David Pennington
Maerklin newby so lots to learn

LongHairedDavid  
LongHairedDavid
Regionalbahn (RB)

RE: Which current conducting couplers for Roco coaches

#2 von Muggel , 28.11.2019 20:20

Hello David,

Zitat
am looking at buying Roco 74570/573/574 as a combination and need to get lighting into them. Roco offer a suitable slider/grinder and lighting sets for the coaches. I need to get some current conducting couplers for the other two coaches. I am looking at the Viessmann 5048. Would these be suitable for the coach combination that I am considering?

Yes it will be work, the Viessmann couplers are designed for NEM 362 and can replace the original Roco coouplers.

Also some other Modells are possible, as example: Märklin E 219447

Best Regards

Jörg

ESU und D+H Lokprogrammer

Muggel  
Muggel
InterCity (IC)
Spurweite H0, H0e
Stromart DC, Digital