RE: DB Cargo BR 155 electric locomotive in Z scale 1:220

#1 von Alex_dn , 04.02.2018 21:52

Hello friends,

I'm happy to show you my new model in Z scale - DB Cargo BR 155 electric locomotive in "verkehrsrot" color scheme. Here are some highlights and key features:

- available in analog and digital version (modified version of VELMO LDS48568-I is used for digital version)
- directionally controlled triple front warm white LED lights and double red rear lights (same lights as in BR 143)
- a lot of external parts applied (handrails, window frames, roof equipment etc.)
- enhanced pantographs with cross-diagonal bars (pantographs transfer a power from catenary for analog version)
- driver's cabin interior modeled.
- industrial quality pad printing technology for lettering (no decals!)

Model is 3D printed and based on Marklin BR 151/BR 103 chassis. Lettering is absolutely readable and printed using pad printing technology - the same technology that is used in industrial manufacturing of train models. Windows are made from thin acrylic glass and milled on CNC milling machine. Many external parts are made from photo etched steel - window frames, vent grilles on the roof, headlight frames, front handrail and foot stand in front of cabin. All these parts are painted. Handrails are made from 0.25 mm steel wire and painted too.

Roof equipment: separately applied and painted insulators, wires, discharger, pantograph control, antenna. Pantographs are painted and enhanced with cross-diagonal bars. They transfer a power from catenary for analog version (doesn't work in digital version).

Model runs very smoothly and quietly (noise-reducing material is applied inside of loco's shell). The loco is packed in professionally made packaging, brochure with additional information is included.

I've sent one locomotive (analog version) to Jörg Erkel (www.1zu220-shop.de) for test and demonstration purposes. He will show this model in Altenbeken too.

These photos are made by Jörg Erkel from www.1zu220-shop.de on his beautiful layout:

Alex_dn
Regionalbahn (RB)
Spurweite Z
Stromart Digital, Analog

#2 von Rudini , 09.02.2018 17:09

Guten Abend!
Gibt es das Modell der BR 155 zu kaufen oder wird es später zu kaufen sein? Wäre für mich eine interessante Option.
Grüsse an alle Zetties von Rudini.

Rudini  
Rudini
Regionalbahn (RB)

#3 von Alex_dn , 10.02.2018 18:00

Hello Rudini,

Yes, I plan to produce this loco in small quantities in the nearest time.
Presumably they will be distributed by 1zu220-shop.de (not yet confirmed).

Regards,
Alex

Alex_dn
Regionalbahn (RB)
Spurweite Z
Stromart Digital, Analog

#4 von Rudini , 11.02.2018 01:11

Rudini  
Rudini
Regionalbahn (RB)

#5 von Alex_dn , 08.03.2018 00:48

Hallo Freunde,

Meine Lokomotive ist jetzt im Laden:
https://www.1zu220-shop.de/Zmodell:::1100105.html

Grüße,
Alex

Alex_dn
Regionalbahn (RB)
Spurweite Z
Stromart Digital, Analog

#6 von Alex_dn , 04.04.2018 16:18

I have updated my BR 155 loco and added metal photo-etched grilles to the roof. Now the locomotive got even more realistic and detailed look:

Info: according to the requests of potential buyers next version of this locomotive will be DR BR 250 in dark red color scheme.

Regards,
Alex

Alex_dn
Regionalbahn (RB)
Spurweite Z
Stromart Digital, Analog