RE: Diorama of Despeñaperros.

#26 von jmanugo , 09.09.2017 14:22

Hi Steve.
Thanks for your comments.
The cars and locos were only 30 minutes under the sun, nothing more. The time I had in making the photos.

Greetings.
Jose Manuel

Greetings.
José Manuel

jmanugo
Regionalbahn (RB)
Homepage: Link
Spurweite H0
Steuerung Lenz/Roco
Stromart Digital

#27 von Leopold , 01.12.2017 12:36

Hey Jose,

Thanks for sharing your great work! It looks so realistic! This is some really good stuff

Greetings
Jan

http://www.spurnullteam.de

Leopold
Gleise Lenz/Peco/Kato
Spurweite H0, N, 0, 00
Steuerung DCC
Stromart DC, Digital, Analog

#28 von jmanugo , 01.12.2017 14:11

Thanks Jan.

Greetings.
José Manuel

jmanugo
Regionalbahn (RB)
Spurweite H0
Steuerung Lenz/Roco
Stromart Digital

#29 von Niederländer , 01.12.2017 15:14

Fantastic work

Ed

Egal wie es draussen aussieht, hier ist es immer Winterlich:
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=103032

Niederländer
InterRegio (IR)

#30 von GeorgBochum ( gelöscht ) , 02.12.2017 12:39

Jose Manuel

que trabajazo! Verdaderamente impresionante.

Aqui en Andalucia yo veo muy poca gente que se dedican a este pasatiempo. Supongo en Jaen estas quasi solo y sin embargo produces una tal meraviglia.

Tienes mas que eso diorama?

Un saludo desde Sevilla

Georg

GeorgBochum

#31 von Allegheny1600 , 02.12.2017 13:23

Hola Jose,
Stört es Sie, wenn ich Ihre Arbeit in einem britischen Forum teile? Ich kenne dort jemanden, der sagt, dass die Spanier nicht viel mit Eisenbahnmodellen anfangen, und Ihre Arbeit beweist, dass er falsch liegt!
Ich erinnere mich, dass ich in den 1970er Jahren durch dieses Gebiet gereist bin und Ihr Diorama einfach perfekt ist! Ich wünschte, ich könnte mich an die großartige Dampflok erinnern. Als Brite erinnere ich mich besonders gut an den Land Rover "Santana", herrlich!
Benutzen Sie eine normale 16,5 mm H0-Spur, um die Breitspur darzustellen, bitte?
Buenos días,
John.

freundliche Grüße,
John Edge aus England.

Meine Anlage: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=118950

Allegheny1600
InterRegio (IR)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC, Digital

#32 von Der Dampfer , 02.12.2017 20:47

Hola Jose Manuel
I offen have seen pictures of your work.Building models and modelrailroad layouts is a thing many people do.And most of them are realy good.
But there are some masters that can go further and do the realy good things,for example like Patrice Hamm, Josef Brandl and others, i think you know them.
I am sure you are also playing in this class The way you work is realy splendid . For example your Explanation about the cracked roads is so perfekt and one is wondering how this ideas grow in your mind.It is that special way to do model things and receive that absolutely astonish results.........realy masterlike.
I love spain,and do travelling to the Tarragona area sind the 1970s. My oldest son because of that is called Manuel with his first name.I have seen the Renfe Trains all through the time untill today and your model work is a masterpeace and perfect copy of that time in the 1970s in spain...I love it and it brings back so many memories about my childhood. Thank you and best regards says Willi

Durch dieses Wurmloch gelangen Sie nach Neustadt am Wald in den 1950ern

Zeitreisen sind möglich....bitte hier klicken
viewtopic.php?p=1245573#p1245573

Ebenfalls im Klub bekennender Marzibahner

Der Dampfer
Metropolitan (MET)
Gleise Roco Line o Bettung
Spurweite H0
Steuerung analog/Langsamfahrregler SB Modellbau
Stromart DC

#33 von SET800 , 03.12.2017 11:19

Hallo,

zu der Dampflok gefragt, gab es anderswo in Europa oder weltweit weitere 2D2 Tenderlokomitiven?

Gruß

SET800  
SET800
EuroCity (EC)
Spurweite H0, Z
Stromart AC, Digital

#34 von jmanugo , 04.12.2017 09:54

Zitat von Niederländer im Beitrag Diorama of Despeñaperros.

Fantastic work. Ed

Thanks Ed

Zitat

Jose Manuel

que trabajazo! Verdaderamente impresionante.

Aqui en Andalucia yo veo muy poca gente que se dedican a este pasatiempo. Supongo en Jaen estas quasi solo y sin embargo produces una tal meraviglia.

Tienes mas que eso diorama?

Un saludo desde Sevilla

Georg

Gracias Georg.

No estoy en Jaén, me encuentro más al norte; en un pueblo de Guadalajara.
Ahora estoy haciendo otro diorama muy cercano a Despeñaperros y algo más al norte de Jaen: Vadollano, ¿lo conoces?
Te paso un enlace donde podrás ver el desarrollo. Cuando esté acabado lo publicaré en el foro:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5GE03bbyAZWLSFGD3

Thanks Georg.

I'm not from Jaén, I'm further north; in a town of Guadalajara.
Now I'm doing another diorama very close to Despeñaperros and something further north of Jaen: Vadollano, do you know him?
I give you a link where you can see the development. When it is finished I will publish it in the forum:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5GE03bbyAZWLSFGD3

Zitat

Hola Jose,
Stört es Sie, wenn ich Ihre Arbeit in einem britischen Forum teile? Ich kenne dort jemanden, der sagt, dass die Spanier nicht viel mit Eisenbahnmodellen anfangen, und Ihre Arbeit beweist, dass er falsch liegt!
Ich erinnere mich, dass ich in den 1970er Jahren durch dieses Gebiet gereist bin und Ihr Diorama einfach perfekt ist! Ich wünschte, ich könnte mich an die großartige Dampflok erinnern. Als Brite erinnere ich mich besonders gut an den Land Rover "Santana", herrlich!
Benutzen Sie eine normale 16,5 mm H0-Spur, um die Breitspur darzustellen, bitte?
Buenos días,
John.

Hello John and thank you.

It does not bother me that you share these photos. I leave you links to other works so there is more variety, I think some work I have already published in the forum.
Yes, I use standard track H0 of 16.5mm
Links:
Step by step Despeñaperros:
https://goo.gl/photos/HEW6x4jF78wR7moYA

Peñuelas level crossing. Step by step:
https://goo.gl/photos/7EQxnzEGnnmMLdNp9

Railway yard:
https://goo.gl/photos/JZvbRQzVU2abV87S7

[quote="Der Dampfer" post_id=1757137 time=1512244067 user_id=22119]
Hola Jose Manuel
I offen have seen pictures of your work.Building models and modelrailroad layouts is a thing many people do.And most of them are realy good.
But there are some masters that can go further and do the realy good things,for example like Patrice Hamm, Josef Brandl and others, i think you know them.
I am sure you are also playing in this class The way you work is realy splendid . For example your Explanation about the cracked roads is so perfekt and one is wondering how this ideas grow in your mind.It is that special way to do model things and receive that absolutely astonish results.........realy masterlike.
I love spain,and do travelling to the Tarragona area sind the 1970s. My oldest son because of that is called Manuel with his first name.I have seen the Renfe Trains all through the time untill today and your model work is a masterpeace and perfect copy of that time in the 1970s in spain...I love it and it brings back so many memories about my childhood. Thank you and best regards says Willi [/quote]
Yes, I know Josef Brandl, Patrice Hamm and many others, some are my references.
More than growing in my mind those ideas, as you say, I pay attention to the little things that are around us, we do not realize that they are and go unnoticed.
I'm glad that these images bring back memories of your childhood.

Zitat

Hallo,

zu der Dampflok gefragt, gab es anderswo in Europa oder weltweit weitere 2D2 Tenderlokomitiven?

Gruß

I do not know that information.
I think there was a locomotive with identical characteristics in France.
I can not tell you anything else, I'm sorry.

Greetings.
José Manuel

jmanugo
Regionalbahn (RB)
Spurweite H0
Steuerung Lenz/Roco
Stromart Digital

#35 von GeorgBochum ( gelöscht ) , 04.12.2017 10:24

Gracias Jose Manuel

he mirado tu trabajo de Vadollano (que no conoscia verdad. Estabamos una vez en Ubeda pero no me acuerdo de este pueblo). Me faltan las parablas! A que nivel de detailles estas trabajando. Los azulejos en la estacion! Eres un crack de los diaramas.

Una pregunta de un detaille que te sale particularmente bien en todos los edificios. Como haces las tejas de las casas? Yo se algunos trabajan con perforadores y utilizan los trozitos de papel sacados, pero no me convence el resultado. Hay otros ideas?

Saludos

Georg

PS Ich habe Jose Manuel nach den Dachpfannen gefragt, die ihm besonders gut gelingen. Hat einer der Mitelser hier vielleicht eine Idee wie man gut und schnell Dachpfannen produzieren könnte?

GeorgBochum

#36 von Allegheny1600 , 04.12.2017 13:47

Hola Jose,
Thank you very much indeed for those links, your work is breathtaking!
I will be happy to share your work, I only wish I could make myself work to the same standard.
Best regards/Saludos,
John.

freundliche Grüße,
John Edge aus England.

Meine Anlage: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=118950

Allegheny1600
InterRegio (IR)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC, Digital

#37 von jmanugo , 04.12.2017 16:28

Zitat

Hola Jose,
Thank you very much indeed for those links, your work is breathtaking!
I will be happy to share your work, I only wish I could make myself work to the same standard.
Best regards/Saludos,
John.

Thanks John.

Zitat

Gracias Jose Manuel

he mirado tu trabajo de Vadollano (que no conoscia verdad. Estabamos una vez en Ubeda pero no me acuerdo de este pueblo). Me faltan las parablas! A que nivel de detailles estas trabajando. Los azulejos en la estacion! Eres un crack de los diaramas.

Una pregunta de un detaille que te sale particularmente bien en todos los edificios. Como haces las tejas de las casas? Yo se algunos trabajan con perforadores y utilizan los trozitos de papel sacados, pero no me convence el resultado. Hay otros ideas?

Saludos

Georg

PS Ich habe Jose Manuel nach den Dachpfannen gefragt, die ihm besonders gut gelingen. Hat einer der Mitelser hier vielleicht eine Idee wie man gut und schnell Dachpfannen produzieren könnte?

Georg, Vadollano no era un pueblo, era una estación de cruce y no había nada alrededor.
Era una pequeña ciudad en si misma. Además de tener dépositos y talleres para las locomotoras, tenía viviendas para los ferroviarios, colegios para los hijos de estos, etc. Ahora sólo queda la estación como resto arqueológico, una pena.
De las pocas imágenes que quedan de este lugar, estoy confeccionando el diorama y es sólo una pequeña porción de lo grande que era.

Georg, Vadollano was not a town, it was a crossing station and there was nothing around.
It was a small city in itself. In addition to having warehouses and workshops for the locomotives, it had houses for the railwaymen, schools for the children of these, etc. Now there is only the station as archaeological remains, a pity.
Of the few images that remain of this place, I am making the diorama and it is only a small portion of how big it was.

Las tejas son de la marca Redutex. Aunque esta marca logra muy bien las texturas con sus colores y pátina, me gusta envejecerlas mucho más.
Te paso el enlace:
http://www.redutex.com/

The tiles are of the Redutex brand. Although this brand achieves the textures very well with its colors and patina, I like to age them much more.
I give you the link:
http://www.redutex.com/

Greetings.
José Manuel

jmanugo
Regionalbahn (RB)
Spurweite H0
Steuerung Lenz/Roco
Stromart Digital

#38 von Matthias Will , 17.12.2017 10:48

Hello

I think all details from the tunnel to the streets and the river and also the nature are absolutly perfect. I had never seen a diorama like yours.....👍👍👍👍

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem Norden Bayerns

Matthias Will

Hier mal mein Forumsthread von meinem Diorama und den Fahrzeugen:
https://stummiforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=146546

Matthias Will  
Matthias Will
InterRegioExpress (IRE)

#39 von jmanugo , 17.12.2017 11:53

Thanks Matthias.

Greetings.
José Manuel

jmanugo
Regionalbahn (RB)
Spurweite H0
Steuerung Lenz/Roco
Stromart Digital

Winterdiorama 2017 - wer ist alles für den Winter vorbereitet?
BAE on tour